RTLS enhances wander management capabilities, ensuring high-risk patients cannot leave geo-specific areas without alerting staff. In the event of emergency, patients can be located and provided for promptly with geo-tags and RFID badges. Geo-specific monitoring alerts staff should any patients fall or experience any other health episodes. Patient monitoring ensures staffing is in-line with patient numbers and care needs, guaranteeing health and safety standards are met, with responsive, informed care.
RTLS affords an expansive view of the people and equipment essential to providing healthcare. Track and inventory vital life-saving equipment, or even hospital beds at any time. Fluid has a proven track record working with healthcare providers, such as implementing tracking solutions for hospital beds.
Staff can view the location and orientation of every hospital bed across their premise. This continuous, dynamic inventory contains a wealth of data to assist with day-to-day management and care. Each BLE beacon records purchase date, bed size, cleaning dates, and any other data deemed essential to your organization, with dynamic reporting to the relevant parties. Tracking the movement of hospital beds has enabled our partners to identify bottlenecks, ensuring that bed: patient volumes are managed effectively. Detailed alerts ensure hospital beds are maintained and disinfected, reducing the spread of sickness and additional maintenance fees.
Real-time locating systems (RTLS) can provide several benefits for long term care centers, including:
- Enhanced Resident Safety: RTLS can help long term care centers ensure resident safety by tracking their movement and location in real-time. This information can be used to monitor residents who may be at risk of wandering or falling, as well as track staff response times in the event of an emergency.
- Improved Asset Tracking: RTLS can be used to track the location of equipment, supplies, and medication in real-time, helping long term care centers optimize their inventory management and prevent loss or theft.
- Increased Efficiency: RTLS can help long term care centers optimize their operations and reduce costs by providing real-time data on staff performance, workflow, and resource utilization. This information can be used to identify areas for improvement and implement targeted interventions to increase efficiency.
- Better Resident Experience: RTLS can be used to improve the overall resident experience by providing real-time updates on their location and status. This can help reduce resident anxiety and improve their overall sense of security.
- Enhanced Care Coordination: RTLS can be used to improve care coordination by providing real-time data on the location and status of staff and residents. This information can be used to optimize staffing levels, reduce response times, and improve overall communication and collaboration among staff.
RTLS can provide long term care centers with real-time location information, allowing for enhanced resident safety, optimize operations, improve the resident experience, and enhance care coordination.